We Offer two type of wide range high quality Solar Batteries in C10 Grade. Click here to understand more about Batteries.
Solar Lead Acid Batteries
12V – 60Ah to 12V – 160Ah
Warranty:- 3.5 Years
Lead acid batteries that have caps to add water. Many manufacturers make these types for Solar Energy use. All flooded batteries release gas when charged and should not be used indoors. If installed in an enclosure, a venting system should be used to vent out the gases which can be explosive.
The Tubular plate technology for high performance characteristics, High reliability, Long cycle life, High energy density, Insulated connectors, both welded and bolted, Anti-corrosion and leak proof terminals, Robust cell containers and lids. The benefits of this batteries are Faster recharge, Lower investment cost, Lower operational cost and Reduced carbon footprint. Batteries are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001.
Solar VRLA AGM Batteries
2V – 120Ah to 1250Ah (Parallel models up to 5000Ah can be offered)
Warranty:- 2 years and Design life 20+ Years.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are in my opinion the best available for Solar Power use. A woven glass mat is used between the plates to hold the electrolyte. They are leak/spill proof, do not out gas when charging, and have superior performance. They have all the advantages of the sealed gel types and are higher quality, maintain voltage better, self discharge slower, and last longer. They are more expensive, but you usually get what you pay for. You will find this type of battery used in airplanes, hospitals, and remote telephone/cell tower installations.
Charge input from solar arrays some times is insufficient to keep the batteries fully charged. During sun-less days, batteries are discharged but not charged. These conditions result in battery operating in Partial State of Charge (PSOC), Cycling and Deep-cycling. Also, solar systems are installed in open atmosphere exposing the batteries to extreme temperatures. Other lead acid batteries fail in such conditions due to sulphation, stratification, corrosion and plate shedding. Moreover, remote solar installations make water top-up difficult and costs money.
We introduces a maintenance free (no water top-up) Tubular Gel VRLA battery with unbeatable combination of Tubular plate and gelled electrolyte, which is a perfect fit for all solar applications.
Features and Benefits:
1. Using oxygen recombination technology: totally maintenance-free
2. Pb-Ca-Sn alloy for plate grids providing for low gassing and low self-discharge
3. Superior quality AGM separator for extended cycle life
4. Deep cycle capabilities
5. Flame-retardant PP materials used for containers and lids for 2V systems
6. Flame retardant Acrylonitrile Butadine Styrene (ABS) boxes and lids for 12V systems
7. Low self discharge rate and
8. High quality inter-cell copper connectors for improved electrical conductivity.
1. Tele-communication application (fixed or cellular)
2. Solar photovoltaic application
3. Network communication, data transmission, signaling, etc.
4. Uninterruptable Power System (UPS).
Design life (on float voltage @ 20⁰C):
• 2 Volts: 20 years plus
• Conforms to JIS C8702
• Are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001
• Conforms to environmental management system ISO 14001
• Are recyclable