REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Study on Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP) effectiveness in educational institutions
Siri Techno Fabs invites and welcomes proposals for its study on Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP) effectiveness in educational institutions. Based on your previous work experience, your firm has been selected to receive this RFP and is invited to submit a proposal. Please take the time to carefully read and become familiar with the proposal requirements. All proposals for consideration must be received by the time as specified above under the "SUBMISSION DEADLINE".
BIDDERS SHOULD NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL WORK INTENDED TO BE SUBCONTRACTED AS PART OF THE BID SUBMITTAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY BACKGROUND MATERIALS AND REFERENCES FOR PROPOSED SUBCONTRACTOR(S) – NO EXCEPTIONS.
PROJECT AND LOCATION
The bid proposal is being requested for the study on Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP) effectiveness in educational institutions which is or shall be located at any part of Karnataka State, India.
PROJECT SCOPE AND SPECIFICATIONS
The purpose of this project is to provide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to private schools for free, in order to improve their overall efficiency and productivity. The software will be tailored specifically to meet the unique needs and requirements of educational institutions, making it easier for teachers, administrators, and staff to manage and streamline their day-to-day operations.
The project will be executed in two phases:
Phase 1: Implementation and Training
The ERP software will be licensed to the selected schools/institutions and a team of experts will provide training to the school staff on how to use the software effectively. The team will also provide support to the schools during the initial implementation phase.
Phase 2: Pre-Post Evaluation of Performance
Designing and implementing the Pre-Post Evaluation of Performance and Management of the ERP software by explaining the Pitfalls and Possibilities.
- The ERP software will be web-based and will be accessible from any device with an internet connection.
- The software will have a secure and robust database for storing all the information related to students, staff, and other school activities.
- The software will have a centralized system for fee collection and will provide real-time updates to the school authorities.
- The examination management module will include features for conducting exams, setting question papers, and generating reports.
- The library management module will have a system for cataloging and tracking books, as well as a system for issuing and returning books.
- The HR management module will have a system for managing employee information and leave management.
- The software will have a user-friendly interface and will be easy to use for all the staff members, including non-technical users.
- The software will be developed in compliance with the latest security standards to ensure the confidentiality and security of the information stored in the system.
The study will be conducted through surveys, interviews, and case studies of schools that are using ERP systems. The results of the study will be used to improve the ERP software provided to schools and to make recommendations for future improvements. The project will also include a study on the effectiveness of ERP systems in educational institutions. The study will be conducted by a team of experts in the field of education management and information technology.
The objectives and ultimate goal for this project are as follows.
- To assess the impact of ERP systems on the efficiency and productivity of educational institutions’ administration and management processes.
- To identify the key factors that contribute to the success of ERP implementation in educational institutions.
- To analyze the benefits and challenges of ERP implementation in educational institutions and how these can be addressed.
- To study the benefits and limitations of using ERP systems in educational institutions.
- To determine the level of user adoption and satisfaction with ERP systems in educational institutions.
- To provide recommendations, pitfalls, and possibilities for best practices for successful ERP implementation in educational institutions.
The following timeline has been established to ensure that our project objectives are achieved; however, the following project timeline shall be subject to change when deemed necessary by management.
Initial conceptualization and planning:
Should be included in the proposal itself
Training over the software:
Screening of the educational institutions:
Initial survey (Online Mode):
Deployment and implementation:
Study on ERP Effectiveness (Online Mode):
Satisfaction survey (Online Mode):
- At least 100 institutions (with a minimum of 150 active students per institution) must use the software for a minimum time span of 1 year.
- The number of institutions (with a minimum of 150 active students per institution) that adopt and use the software after 1 year will be granted one more free license for a time span of 1 year. The adoption rate will be calculated and evaluated.
- How the software is being used within these institutions, including the frequency and duration of usage, and the specific modules and features being utilized. Data entry is mandatory every day, and each user except the parent and student should use the portal at least once a day.
- The impact of the ERP software on key institution operations, including financial management, student management, and administrative processes should be evaluated. Impact on institution operations must be quantified and will be evaluated pre and post.
- Feedback from users (students, faculty, and staff) on the software's ease of use, functionality, and overall satisfaction. User satisfaction will be evaluated pre and post.
- An assessment of the financial benefits of using the ERP software, including cost savings, increased efficiency, and improved decision-making processes. Cost-benefit analysis for the institution should be taken pre and post.
PROPOSAL BIDDING REQUIREMENTS
PROJECT PROPOSAL EXPECTATIONS
Siri Techno Fabs shall award the contract to the proposal that best accommodates the various project requirements. Siri Techno Fabs reserves the right to award any contract prior to the proposal deadline stated within the "Scheduled Timeline" or prior to the receipt of all proposals, award the contract to more than one Bidder, and refuse any proposal or contract without obligation to either Siri Techno Fabs or to any Bidder offering or submitting a proposal.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSAL
All proposals must be received by 30-March-2023 no later than 31-March-2023 for consideration in the project proposal selection process.
PROPOSAL SELECTION CRITERIA
Only those proposals received by the stated deadline will be considered. All proposals, submitted by the deadline, will be reviewed and evaluated based upon information provided in the submitted proposal. In addition, consideration will be given to cost and performance projections. Furthermore, the following criteria will be given considerable weight in the proposal selection process:
- Proposals received by the stipulated deadline must be in the correct format.
- Bidder's alleged performance effectiveness of their proposal's solution regarding the Project Objectives.
- Bidder's performance history and alleged ability to timely deliver proposed services.
- Bidder's ability to provide and deliver qualified personnel having the knowledge and skills required to effectively and efficiently execute proposed services.
- Overall cost effectiveness of the proposal.
Siri Techno Fabs shall reserve the right to cancel, suspend, and/or discontinue any proposal at any time they deem necessary or fit, without obligation or notice to the proposing bidder/contractor.